Friday, November 12, 2021

Natalia Introductory Posting

Natalia

I have many activities in my life that I find very important including school, violin, and soccer. However, one of the greatest things that I find impactful and meaningful in my life is community service towards animals in need. I want to share the happy feelings that I get whenever I help animals in need, and by doing this I hope to encourage others to do the same. I do not want to pressure others in doing community service, yet provide a kind approach to the moving feelings that you obtain after doing community service. By doing this, I will also share relevant information about animals to raise awareness of this issue. 

My passion for helping animals in need started when I was 10 years old and I decided to have my birthday party at an animal shelter, helping fundraise for all the animals that needed help. After this event, I have become a common volunteer at animal shelters, and I am also part of the PAWS club that helps reach out with help to these animal's in need in any way possible.

I hope to provide an influential approach to others, helping them become better versions of themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Video

Get Ready.  It's time. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dcF2RGBX0Gozu1MrusZh8dxGkpvUMCcp/view?usp=sharing